OT: Rescued from the vacuum cleaner

Kirby?

Reply to
Jimk

Quite simple philosophy really, it it can be sucked up it will be.

One amplifier volume control knob One CH radiator cap One plastic cone origin yet uncertain One white sock One biro pen

4 plastic bags

Best not to complain too much otherwise SWMBO might down tools but what gives? (No dirty jokes either please, children might be watching).

Reply to
AnthonyL

you missed SD cards

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

Similarly it is possible (by the use of a sieve and the garden tap) to retrieve many of the things that puppy dogs snaffle.

Bill

Reply to
williamwright

Well, I have no idea, but I remember when I could see to clean, it was mind numbing and you tended to day dream and go through the motions, not seeing anything unless it blocked up the pipe. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa 2)

All I can say is that its a good job you do not use surface mount components. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa 2)

If they end up on the floor, they can generally be counted as lost.

Reply to
Fredxx

No hamsters ?.

Reply to
Andrew

Or have a 'collectors item' Meccano set

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew

I'd like to know too.

Reply to
R D S

Anyone else remember their mum moaning about Meccano nuts rattling around in the Hoover? ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

eugh!

tim

Reply to
tim...

bet you a dyson can't manage that

Reply to
tim...

She's not allowed in my mancave. The cards are somewhere beneath a 2" layer of dust.

Reply to
AnthonyL

??

Reply to
AnthonyL

Oh I see - no, Henry

Reply to
AnthonyL

Well, it would. My George took a lump of mortar, roughly spheroidal, that was about an inch across - sounded as if it had gone through the bag as well.

Reply to
PeterC