just got an email from the aos..

They're going to close the gift shop, and close the gardens to the public... I'm down here now, conveniently enough. Guess my timing's good.... :(

--j_a

Reply to
jankey

I know; heard that this morning, and it's on the web site. What is not yet clear is if *the public* includes members. Not sure, but will find out more soon. It is a sad decline.

Diana

Reply to
Diana Kulaga

Just saw it on the OGD. wow. That was sudden. I had no idea they were even thinking along those lines.

K Barrett

Reply to
K Barrett

I don't think any of us knew. Possibly members of the SFLC, or some local judges. But that's just a guess.

Diana

Reply to
Diana Kulaga

Off the subjetc but ever look at any of these social network sites. Here's one for crime fiction (my other passion) Crimespace:

I think the AOS webpage should look like that: the ability to post pictures, blogs, videos....

Or maybe I'm nuts.

K Barrett

Reply to
K Barrett

Interesting site. I haven't been over at the AOS forum for a long time (other than the newsletter section, where I post monthly). IIRC, you could do photos there. Vids too?

Diana

Reply to
Diana Kulaga