Speed wrenches

A mate lent me his snap on speed wrench / flare nut set, and I don?t how I?m gonna live without them when I hand them back. The flare end gets a good grip on stubborn nut and flip it round to use the speed spanner end(like a normal open ended spanner but with one arm mostly cut off). It?s been a revelation! Trouble is I can?t find them for sale anymore, but there seems to be many other types/variations on the concept. What?s been your experience of speed spanners? Steve

Reply to
Mr Sandman