Speed wrenches

A mate lent me his snap on speed wrench / flare nut set, and I don’ t how I’m gonna live without them when I hand them back. The flare end gets a good grip on stubborn nut and flip it round to use the speed spa nner end(like a normal open ended spanner but with one arm mostly cut off). It’s been a revelation! Trouble is I can’t find them for sale anymore, but there seems to b e many other types/variations on the concept. What’s been your experience of speed spanners? Steve