SOT: An Amazon trick

Firstly you have to be very selective when choosing your loaf or loaves.

By selecting only those which are flat on all sides. Or at least the flattest of all those available.

The only reason modern bread is so soft in the first place is simply because most customers squeeze it in some misguided attempt to gague its freshness. When all such bread will turn green before it goes stiff.

Having carefully selected it you then have to take special precautions to make sure that such bread never gets squashed.

Which anyone capable of making their own banana sandwiches should be quite capable of working out for themselves.

Set fire to an old settee in the garden, and use that as a heat source instead you mean ?

michael adams

michael adams

Resonably yes, and that was after quite a few beers, checked against someon e that has had his IQ officaiilly measured by MENSA at their instition and NOT done online he's score was just below that required by mensa at that t ime so didnlt join, this was done just after he left school.

On an online test of around 25 Qs (yes I know on-line isn't accurate and me nsa don;t accept on line tests as proof) he scored around 135-140 can't re meber exactly and I scored a bit less about 125 IIRC, this was in the ealr y 90s.

How have you accessed yours as being in double figures ?

Reply to
whisky-dave

So we're talking about the cheapest shit bulk bread manufactiued by the larger chains stores sold in none re-clcable single use plastic.

In this hot weather I've been using flat breads or pita bread filled with grated cheese, black olives, tomotoes, lettice, cucumber, capers, or gherkins I normally use differnt types of humous rather than buttter of marge. Made a mistate by getting 3 types of humous on special offer not reading the labels properly I wondered why my 'sandwhich tasted hot and spicy when the ingrediants all came from the fidge, I hadn't noticed my humous was made with jalapenos !

Maybe I buy 1 small sliced brown loaf once or twice a month.

I don't I just ram it in the salad tray or wherever it fits best.

I haven't had such things since I was in primary school. Haven't had peanut butter version since junior school.

Some thing I just seem to grow out of wanting.

If you wish, but in the past I managed to use the grill in my oven.

Reply to
whisky-dave

Is spelling and grammar involved in MENSA tests?

Reply to
critcher

meone that has had his IQ officaiilly measured by MENSA at their instition and NOT done online he's score was just below that required by mensa at th at time so didnlt join, this was done just after he left school.

d mensa don;t accept on line tests as proof) he scored around 135-140 can' t remeber exactly and I scored a bit less about 125 IIRC, this was in the ealry 90s.

No.

Reply to
whisky-dave