Something for nothing

There was a voucher for a free lunchbox in the last Screwfix mailing. Fortu nately, when I was in there buying some bits and bobs over the weekend, the local branch had run out so gave me a rather nice pair of safety specs ins tead (and far more use than a lunch box).

In an idle moment, I typed "dewalt lunch box" into Google and found this fo ur-page thread on hotdeals.com where folks who'd previously never heard of Screwfix moan about their inability to get a freebie and those who've been lucky enough to get one moan that it doesn't come up to their expectations of something that cost nowt:

mments

Mind you, some folks have been cleaning up on ebay:

And some poor soul was even prepared to pay for the voucher:

I wonder how much good Screwfix derived from it all.

Reply to
mike

mike wrote

Ask them here

Jabba

I've got one. The catch is difficult and struggling with that you're likely to catapult the contents some distance when you do finally succeed in getting the thing open. I thought mine was prepacked with something to eat but it turned out to be a Screwfix catalogue. Was rather disappointed.

mark

Reply to
mark