heating oil prices

Anyone got a reasonably recent price on domestic heating oil so I can beat my supplier up a little?

Online quoters all want 'valid email addresses' now and I have just spent two weeks on spam filters, so no thanks..

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

ireneodoc

You could use a temporary email address.

Reply to
Mike Barnes

Just call up one of your local suppliers. Telephones can also be used to make calls, as well as text messaging, internetting, taking pictures, etc.

Reply to
Davey

Woss wrong with

? Click where it says "Heating Oil Price Charts" and select which chart you want. Or is that not quite what you need?

Reply to
Tim Streater

Davey put finger to keyboard:

As for the Apple iWatch... for ages, to find out the time, you've had to look at your phone. It took a company like Apple to think of having it right there on your wrist - genius!

Reply to
Scion

A quick search of my gmail says boilerjuice.com has only ever sent me quotes I've asked for or delivery confirmations.

Reply to
Jon Connell

The Natural Philosopher wrote

You need to use something like this

Jabba

I'd have thought a man who "built substantial quantities of the internet" would be able to work a sensible way round this without much effort...

Reply to
Clive George

its a lot less effort to ask...

sure I can create snipped-for-privacy@somedomainthatworks.co.uk and get a response, but it would take me almost ten minutes

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

/The Natural Philosopher

Jim K

Reply to
JimK

50p and 49.95p per litre were the cheapest quotes I got.
Reply to
Michael Chare

I get the occasional "buying weekend" notification but that's all. I've never bought from them, principly because their price is generally 2p/l more than local suppliers.

Not had anything from fuelfighter, fueltool or silvey other than a confirmation of an online quote, not sure that they all do that.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Clive George wrote

Would they be the broken bits of the Interweb ?

Reply to
Jabba

Better ask the channel islands - last time I looked their internet was still working.

And cyprus

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

The Natural Philosopher wrote

Small world !

Reply to
Jabba

yes, it is.

ther are probably less than 20 fibres between Europe and teh USA and although I did work on the design of one of them, I cant claim to have laid any by my own hands.

Neither if course can IBM, AT & T and all of the other companies who 'own' them.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher