B&Q 15% voucher ?

Not having much luck logging on to their site. I was just pondering if the current 15% off voucher had a minimum spend ?

Reply to
Stephen

Just read the small print on my printed voucher and it doesn't mention any minimum spend at all.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Cheers Dave I'm after a few bits about £25worth and remeber there being a minimum spend on a voucher some time back of about £50

Reply to
Stephen