Solvent Based wood preserver

I am going to be installing quite a lot of 1/2 round flog roll garden edging. It comes pressure treated .... but want to give it some more help.

Thinking of dipping each roll for an hour in a solvent based wood preserver .... as that stuff soaks in well.

Years ago I used to use Cuprinol preserver. That had consistency of paraffin ...and was green in colour.

Don?t know if that is still available .... but be good to know recommendations of suitable product.

Reply to
rick

Cuprinol 5* should still be available and do the job.

Nasty stuff, though, so take care.

Cheers

Dave R

Reply to
David

Didn't we answer this a few days ago already?

Anyway, you can still get solvent Cuprinol.

I tried this recently and liked it:

Penetrates well but also adds some water repelling properties.

Reply to
John Rumm