Social non-distancing

oh right then...I take it back ....

Reply to
Jim GM4 DHJ ...
<snip>

Good man ... and I'll try to cut you a bit of slack, at least (now?) you might be trying and the only reason I bothered with you in the first place was I thought you were good at heart and just a bit misguided. ;-)

We have fond memories of motorcycle-camping around Scotland, mainly because of the space and the views. The Mrs wasn't too impressed with the midges (West coast, wrong time of the year) but loved the fact that she could just ride, often for hours (on her own 750) without having to worry about other traffic or traffic lights etc.

We came up the A/M74 into Glasgow from The Lake District and past Gorbals reminded me very much of inner London, but once we were over the Clyde and away it was nice again.

A couple of nights at Ft William, then another at Ft Augustus, over to Dornoch for the club rally. A day trip to J.o.G. across to Dunnet Head and back to Dornoch.

We stayed in Perth overnight on the way back as we headed to Beamish / Barnard Castle.

Great trip, nice people.

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

Or smash a £100 window to steal a couple of quid in change or a USB charging cable.

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

Which is why I never leave anything at all on display in the car, wherever it's parked. Scumbags are everywhere.

Friend of mine used to work at the BBC. He'd park in the streets around White City. He was constantly having his window smashed, even with nothing on display. He adopted the policy of leaving the car unlocked. His windows still got smashed.

Reply to
Mark Carver