so which underlay - Cloud 9 or Duralay Gold

To go underneath my 'Wessex Twist'.

Didn't really get any definitive replies from my earlier post, hope you carpet professionals might be able to help me out?

Thanks!

Chris

Reply to
reellifetv

Only you can decide!

(I have used Cloud 9 Cirrus and was very pleased with it - certainly better underfoot that the rubber waffle types)

Reply to
John Rumm

I've used Duralay Treadmore, an non-waffle structure crumb rubber design, very reasonable price, hardwearing ( had it on my stairs for twenty years, with very little wear noticeable, and then only on the bullnose of the tread. Firm under foot, moreso than a waffle design I imagine but I'm happy with it. This probably relates in no way to Duralay Gold!

Andy

Reply to
Andy