Eco Warm - Snake oil or not?

Usually deliberately misleading though, and usually preying on people's fears and concerns.

Yeah, it's a shame really isn't it, people constantly trying to con the thick out of what little they have.

Reply to
R D S

Friend asked me about a similar item I spent a while reading about it but couldn't actually find any wattage or any other real & useful info about it.

His bought one, so I've asked him to bring it over so I can play with it at some point in the next couple of weeks.

Reply to
whisky-dave

Amazon claims it's 500W

Andy Burns

Seems odd that they’re boasting about low energy efficiency. It’s almost as if they have no idea (or are utterly confident that the buyers are equally clueless). ;-)

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

Those two heaters, the scam heater and the white heater, use the same internal parts and remote control. Just the packaging has been changed for the scam one. It would still be made in the same Chinese factory.

There must be a fan in the thing, because it is noisy.

Paul

Reply to
Paul