Small waterproof pushbutton switch

I was wondering if one could easily get a small, light, waterproof pushbutton-like switch. Ideally a half-press would make it not latch (like a doorbell), but if you wanted you could do a full press and it would stay on.

Do such things exist?

cheers, clive

Reply to
Clive George

I would suggest starting with a momentary switch (like a doorbell) and using an electronic circuit so that short press = momentary, long press = latch.

This might be easier than using mechanical latching.

Owain

Reply to
Owain