Sliding door for kitchen

I'm wondering about a sliding door for the kitchen. It would be very convenient - but my memories of sliding doors is that they were not very reliable.

Are they any better now? Any recommendations?

Reply to
Chris

Put one on 20 years ago and its been fine. Just remember to clean the runners once in a while.

Steve

Reply to
Stephen Williams

Bought sliding gear from Wickes last year. Took an hour or so to fit, using an ordinary glazed wooden door. Slides smoothly and silently, with just finger tip pressure. Saved loads of room for about 30 quid. Well worth it.

ZD

Reply to
Zipadee Doodar