Woodall Sliding Doors

I'm trying to track down a sliding door company (closet doors) named Woodall (Glide-All Sliding Doors by Woodall, Inc) The info I have is that they were in Santa Clara and El Monte, CA - anyone happen to know anything about them? Looked around on the net and couldn't find anything and I need some closet sliding door hardware. TIA

Reply to
Chris