Slatted Door - Where can I buy one from?

Can anybody suggest where I could buy a slatted door from? I can't seem to find them in the sheds near me.

It's intended to be used for a boiler cupboard and any size up to 2.5ft x 6.5ft would be acceptable.

Any help would be most appreciated

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie

B&Q certainly used to sell them, plenty of others still do ...

?cat_id=195

Andy Burns

If you mean a framed, ledged and braced door. Wickes still do them - in Leeds at least

Cheers

Richard

Andy Burns wrote:

Reply to
Jacko

Cheers Andy,

I didn't realise they were called "louvre" doors. I can find loads on the web now.

Thanks

Charlie