where can I buy crib hardware from?

Hi,

I am wondering if anybody can recommend a good place to buy baby crib hardware from. I live in Ottawa, Canada, so something around here would be great, but I don't mind buying it elsewhere and having it shipped up. I am hoping to build a crib, but can't seem to find a place to get the hardware from (springs, gate hardware, etc.) I've tried Lee Valley Tools, but they don't seem to have anything. Please email me if you can help at all.

Thanks, Chris

Reply to
Chris

attached to an old crib at a thrift store or garage sale?

--randy

Reply to
Randy Chapman

Reply to
nospambob

Hey, Chris

Didn't your teachers ever teach you to never use a preposition to end a sentence with?

ARM ;-)

OBTW Rocklers

Reply to
Alan McClure