Skirting board clips - no screws, nails or glue

Anybody had any dealings with using this chappies?

these brackets fix to the wall and your skirting then clip to it. I want to know whether anyone has used them and how easy the are to install/how they work.

I have my reservations..

-- Cordless Crazy

Reply to
Cordless Crazy

Sounds good in theory, but I suspect it would have trouble with my uneven walls :)

Reply to
Richard Conway

I note they show hardwood skirting.

Can just imagine the sound of the clips popping as softwood warps...

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

but you could glue and screw them to prevent that from happening :-)

oh ......

Reply to
.