skip diving - whats the best you have rescued?

Tried to help me? The day I need help from an idiot like you, hell will freeze over.

When have I ever talked about speed cameras you f****it?

If you took the trouble to read posts properly you will find that was someone else.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Go through this thread & see how many people support you. I'll give you a clue. It begins with Z and ends in O.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Dennis - can you see a pattern forming, can you?

Go on apply your superior intellect and have a go

Reply to
geoff

Verbatum from your post of 1/3/09;

"We already know you are a foul mouthed yob who smokes too much and rips of old ladies."

Come on shit for brains, explain that.

Dennis you are raving. I changed what to 'ripped off'? What outbursts about old women.

Bob has it right, you really are losing it now...

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

In message , "dennis@home" writes

would you like to enlighten us as to who you actually think you are referring to in the above?

go and ask drivel if you can have some of his meds

Reply to
geoff

So what did you intend to say on your post? What did the pre spell checker version say?

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Maxie, don't tell them about the bailiffs.

Maxie, you do everything right. Fantastically well too. And you Morris dancing as well.

Maxie I did detect some drivel. I am an expert at detecting it. So I can confirm you are right. 10 out of 10.

Maxie, what a fella you are!!! Fantastic!

Maxie, I am sure you have made many marks in many places. Fabulous!!

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

We await a Teflon answer.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

In other words you don't have any evidence of such practises.

I note your statement says "We already know...". If your intention was to include other readers of the NG in your statement I should like not to be included.

I doubt a typo will work as much of a defence - the implication was pretty clear to me, and others - and it will be interesting to see what the statement was before the spellchecker ( apparently ) did its work.

Or you could just apologise. That would be the responsible thing to do.

Regards,

Reply to
Stephen Howard

I'll save that for the judge so he can have a laugh as he awards costs to me.

Reply to
dennis

There is no way I will apologise to TMH. I have been perfectly reasonable with him in the past. I have even posted stuff to help him but he still just comes out with foul mouthed abuse for no reason. He does that whenever I disagree with him. If he wants to apologise that's up to him.

Reply to
dennis

"dennis@home" gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

There's a perfectly good reason.

You're an obstinate cretin.

Reply to
Adrian

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "dennis@home" saying something like:

Priceless!

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "The Medway Handyman" saying something like:

Look, for all we know, your old lady friends might have a penchant for having their bodices ripped off. In some circles, 'Old Lady' refers to the wife.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "dennis@home" saying something like:

Ffs, stop being a tosser.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Just because I don't agree with the cr@p he posts doesn't make me obstinate or a cretin. I see you fit TMH mould quite well and resort to insults just because you don't get your way.

Reply to
dennis

You couldn't comb your hair, let alone comb through accounts. WTF do you think you are? James Bond?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

"dennis@home" gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

No, it doesn't. However, the crap you post does show you to be both.

A simple statement of fact cannot be an insult.

Reply to
Adrian

Yes. But someone replying with that information in this newsgroup would an individual member of the public, not your ISP. I agree that if it were your ISP it would probably be committing an offense under the Data Protection Act; I was asking what offense you think would be committed were a private individual to do so.

Pete

Reply to
Pete Verdon