Whats the best wood filler ??

Whats the best wood filler ?? for filling approx 2mm mismatch in timber joints.
For a painted finish use a two part filler from ronseal similar to car body filler,very strong
For a wood finish use cascamite mixed with sawdust from the wood to be filled
I know it might sound stupid, but I have never seen Cascamite on sale any where.
Is there any trade names for it, and do you think I can get it from The Sheds

On Sun, 28 Jan 2007 18:43:27 +0000, ukagent wrote:

http://www.toolstation.com/shop/AdhesivesampSealants/Adhesives/d180/sd2340
Cic.
--
Testing UBUNTU Linux