skip diving - whats the best you have rescued?

"dennis@home" gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

Sorry, mate, but that doesn't wash. You're now trying to claim this magic number only applies to some vehicles, despite failing to put that caveat in to start with.

They're also unlikely to have pink fairies sellotaped to the roof. Doesn't mean the law prevents vehicles with pink fairies sellotaped to the roof from being used on motorways.

All of which make what you said wrong, you cretin.

You said there was a minimum speed requirement for vehicles to be allowed on the motorway. When challenged to come up with the speed and a reference, you started off claiming 40mph, then 40kph - on the basis that that's one factor in a cutoff between some classes of agricultural vehicles.

Whether there is or not, doesn't make 40kph some magic number for motorway regs.

Fuck me, but you make Dribble look logical.

Reply to
Adrian

You've made a coplete laughing stock of yourself yet again.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Well I guess that's the end then.

Reply to
dennis

Not half as coplete as you!

Reply to
dennis

Face it Dennis, once again you have been found out talking complete s**te by several people. You can't admit your mistakes, so you start behaving like a miffed schoolboy.

Grow up & get a life.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

You and geoff are not credible as being correct about anything so if you say I am wrong it is meaningless.

Why don't you?

Reply to
dennis

too.http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/bristol/7171154.stm>

Are you suggesting he is actually an old woman.... hmmm, yup I see your point.

Reply to
John Rumm

Gosh you sound scary...

Not like you ever annoy anyone is it now?

Reply to
John Rumm

Pathetic.

Not just us Dennis is it? You don't seem to have any supporters at all. Everyone else out of step?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Everybody else is ignoring you as well you pathetic fool.

Reply to
dennis

If people get annoyed by the truth is that my responsibility? Its not like I haven't tried to help him in the past but he does tend to get all upset when someone talks about speed cameras. I expect he likes to speed but keeps getting caught due to carelessness. That is probably why he needs to claim that all the motoring rules are wrong.

Reply to
dennis

No its yet another factual statement. I doubt if they could be bothered with TMH but it is true.

Reply to
dennis

"dennis@home" gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

Yep, sorry. You've been found out.

Reply to
Adrian

It is also true that you libelled him.

Reply to
Bob Eager

No its not. The spell chucker changed one of the words from something far more abusive. ;-) He changed it to ripped off. His ongoing outbursts about old women make me think I was right.

Reply to
dennis

Don't think it can be a libel if no-one read it. Surely there can't be anyone who reads his posts... :-)

Reply to
Rod

Somewhere else ...

Reply to
geoff

Maxie, fantastic! You meet all these people and all that. And you being in a Paddy band too. Magnificent. What a man!

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

In message , "dennis@home" writes

Except that I run a successful engineering business I have a track record, recommended in various forums and here in uk-diy ... which wouldn't be the case if I wasn't doing it right and correct

Me - I'm transparent - I don't hide my email address, I've lived all but 2 1/2 years of my working life as a "consultant" (I prefer the word contractor) up to starting off my current company

You on the other hand spout rubbish from behind a munged email addy in a drivelesque way

At least drivel's posts give us a laugh (as someone said a few years ago, he might be a troll, but he's OUR troll)

You don't

you are pompous, self opinionated and usually wrong

go on - give me one demonstrable example of where you have made your mark

Reply to
geoff

Maxie, he does live in a world of drivel that is for sure. Only you could see that. Fantastic. Well Maxie I do detect drivel and saw it too. I thought I would let you in on that. He could never be in a Paddy band like you.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel