Sheet material for outdoor storage units

I'm making some outdoor storage bins as the ones in garden centres are too flimsy. I've previously built a shed, so I made a bin out of plywood and OSB, covered the lid with roofing felt, treated the wood but I'd rather have made it out of waterproof no-maintenance material.
Can anyone suggest a waterproof sheet material, natural looking, strong, hard wearing and can be cut and drilled? E.g. a modern substitute for cement-bonded asbestos sheet, but even better? I couldn't see anything obvious in B&Q. Thanks in advance...

How much do you want to spend? What are you storing?
Buffalo board? (Plywood impregnated with phenolic resin and therfore very durable).
I roofed and clad a little outside store with relatively thin plastic coated steel roofing panels from eBay, fairly cheap.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Box-profile-Plastic-Coated-0-5mm-Vandyke-Brown-tin-roofing-steel-roofing-panels-/162520452343?hash=item25d6f94cf7:g:OnAAAOxy4dNSxs7X
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/12-pcs-Roof-Panel-for-Garages-Sheds-Stable-Building-Galvanised-Steel-Green-Grey-/371962048539?var=&hash=item569aaa701b:m:m3WrXLsMtif8e88HItoZAkA
On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 8:48:45 PM UTC+1, newshound wrote:

Maybe £50 for a box about the size of a chest freezer. I think that's what it would cost in plywood. It would just be storing various pond and garden bits and pieces, it's not a feed or compost bin as such.

Thanks, I'll check those out. I also stumbled across the Stokbord as someone else mentioned. I was hoping to avoid anything too plasticky, but if it looks kinda tough and agricultural, and is saving some plastic from landfill, I might go for that.
On Sunday, 4 June 2017 20:24:15 UTC+1, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Recycled plastic board
https://www.filcris.co.uk/category/boards-posts-and-sheets/recycled-plastic -sheet
8' x 4' £60 inc VAT, not sure about carriage for single sheets https://www.solwayrecycling.co.uk/recycled-shop/farmers/stokbord/stokbord-b lack-12mm-thick-8ft-x-4ft
Owain

The bench seats in our local park are made from something new fangled. Pretty impressive.
On 06/06/17 09:56, Stuart Noble wrote:

Google composite decking
Wood decking for people who dont know how to look after wood
its scrap plastic and sawdust compressed together with a fake woodgrain surface.

The Natural Philosopher wrote:

    IME decking is a permanent maintenance and replacement exercise. My paving had done over 40 years with only 4 pressure washes in that time. The reports on composite decking are a bit patchy, the results seem to vary with manufacturer and climate.