Sheet material for bathroom

Not being too keen on undertaking tiling in a house I own (but don't live in), I am considering using some of the plastic sheet materials that are around now (eg. Swish Marbrex). As an old house the reduction in condensation also appeals. I intend to strip out the bathroom and fit a new suite and shower. Any comments / recomendations / tips on this type of stuff?

Reply to
john

These are the plastic tiles that come in panels?

In my experience they look just like tiles and do reduce concensation. However, they do scratch quite easily and after a few years end up with a sort of matt finish.

They bend so can be fitted to uneven surfaces although it's difficult to keep the bend in them until the glue sets-they spring away from the wall!

They are only a bit easier to fit than ceramic tiles as they still need grouting.

sponix

Reply to
sPoNiX