Need Outdoor Storage Ideas

I would like to build a low profile outdoor storage container. The purpose would be to store my lawn mower, snow blower, and some other items that are taking up space in my garage.

The outdoor shed companies' offerings are all taller than I would like and they seem expensive. There are a few low profile plastic storage containers but they seem impossible to lock with any reasonable level of security.

I am looking for any design ideas for a low profile container.

Reply to
Bob

Frame it out with 2 x 4's, cover with textured wood siding. Make frames for the doors and cover with the same material. Slope the top for runoff.

Frame for bottom as below, frame for top to be solid across the front. ______________________ | | | | |____ ____|

The sides can be any height you need but angle the cut about 15 degrees for the slope making the back higher than the front.

Exaggerated angle for the side as I don't have any keys making the right size. |\ | \ | \ | | | | |__| It is just a box with doors on the front. Ed

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski