Sharp garden saw

A thumbs up for this

Puts my bowsaw (with a new blade) to shame. I think it cuts on forward and back strokes, so very fast indeed!

Reply to
stuart noble

Looks good - I bought a S&J Garden Predator from TS a few years back and that's bloody (literally if you're not careful!) good. BTW, don't try the teeth for sharpness with a finger - it'll tell you!

Reply to
PeterC

Very nice! I picked up a similar blade*, but in a smaller pruning saw form-curved blade about 18'' (am I allowed to use inches?) long that folds into the handle. Used it to lop off a few dead pine limbs where I had to reach overhead from the ladder, and it cut _way_ faster than what I thought was a good bow saw! And yes, it's really really sharp!

*in a U.S. "big box" store, so details not useful.
Reply to
Gary Woods

Yep, my only criticism is that it could do with a substantial blade guard. It really is razor sharp.

Reply to
stuart noble