Servis washing machine instruction book

Hi, Just bought a Servis washer/dryer model M9511 ex-display model at a good price from a big store. Unfortunately they didn't have the instruction book. Tried Servis but they say they don't keep them (hard to believe) and gave me another service company who might be able to supply one at a price. They say they have ordered it but still waiting 2 and a half weeks later. Does anyone happen to have an instruction book for this model who could possibly scan or copy it for me, Thanks, Lawrie

Reply to
Lawrie