Anyone know the best online place for washing machine spares?

CPC does quite a lot of makes, and are not expensive. You have to phone up though, as their white goods spares are not searchable or orderable online unfortunately, and they haven't produced their white spares paper catalogue for many years now.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

Try eBay. There seems to be a few shop outlets with a presence on the site.

Reply to
BigWallop

No single "best" one but I generally find ezeefix have what I need. Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

How about eSpares

Reply to
fictitiousemail

have you tried

?

Reply to
pete

They are a bit pricey and they may be slow to deliver as they quote 3-6 days.

I have ordered the bits I want from ukwhitegoods.co.uk and they say they have been dispatched with a 20% saving. I will see if they arrive by Saturday when I have time to fix the washer dryer assuming I have diagnosed the problem correctly that is.

Reply to
dennis

I was going to suggest UKWhiteGoods - I've used them many times in the past and found the range, prices, advice etc all excellent.

Mathew

Reply to
Mathew Newton

Ezee-fix

Helpful, friendly, quick,....

Edgar

Reply to
Edgar

I choose them because they appear to have useful forums, so they can't be all bad.

Reply to
dennis

The shop round the corner from me (in Stockport) has always been helpful:

Martin Crossley

Now I would have to drive 5 miles and its all traffic.

Reply to
dennis

no, but probably the cheapest is to ask for a dead machine of your type on freecycle, and dump what you dont want. Handy for expensive parts where their usedness isn't an issue.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

That's a shame. This bloke managed to supply spares for my 1977 Hotpoint top-loader until last month when the gearbox died again. And for my 12-year old Creda tumble dryer, from stock, inexpensively.(Thermostat kit; Took under an hour for me to repair it, including the walk to the shop.) This may be starting to sound like spam, but I really would like him to still be there when I need parts for the new Indesit washer I bought from him as the replacement.

Reply to
Martin Crossley

In message , "dennis@home" writes

What I just bought was more expensive from ukwg, though TBh, I didn't bother sopping around, it was a pretty cheap item, and I'd used them before, just wanted to get the part ordered

Pretty standard for web shops, UKWG say to allow up to 7 days I ordered something recently from them ordered on the 13th (sat) at about 2100, dispatched on the 16, received on 17th.

IME of buying lots things online , the given delivery time of 2-5 days or whatever for standard delivery is just to cover themselves (things like packing times when they are busy, and cos the couriers or Royal Mail don't guarantee the delivery time). Once something is dispatched tho pretty much always seems to get here within 48 hours, most often 24 even on standard delivery. Of course if I need to be sure I'll stump up for next day ot whatever.

This has been true even in these very busy last few weeks

(Cue lots of tales of bad delivery...... We must have placed say 15 orders for various things in the last couple of weeks, I've pretty pleased with the delivery experience, only one company was so slow getting something shipped that I cancelled (only because I wanted it by the weekend)

Reply to
chris French

Ordered yesterday and fitted them today. Wife is happy as she can wash stuff again.

Reply to
dennis