JOHN LEWIS JL250 INSTRUCTION BOOK (2024 Update)

Hey Am looking for an instruction book for the John Lewis JL250 sewing machine. Any help will do.

Reply to
Kunta Raulings

Apparently same as model janome5050 nearest I can find is the 5030 which maybe of some help.

ss

Any good? Can't see any numbers on it, maybe a whole range with some generic instructions.

Reply to
soup

Kunta. That's a lovely name.

Bill

Reply to
williamwright

Useful.

Reply to
jon

Not Kunta Kinte it's Toby

Reply to
soup

Hey, ive just managed to get the manual for my JL250 i'm happy to forward the pdf to you :)

Reply to
Aysh88

@ayus88 can you send the link for the manual?

Reply to
sam

Is there any chance you still have the pdf manual for the JL250- I've lost mine and would really appreciate a copy

Reply to
Jlo32