i.m looking for a john lewis JL100 sewing machine manual

i.m looking for a john lewis JL100 sewing machine manual in either book or pdf with no luck any suggestions appreciated

Reply to
dee.cobley

Your Google-fu is broken. Took about 15 seconds;

Huge

As people often say "Google is your friend"!!

Click the link you will find here:

Murmansk

But that's for a 110, not a 100.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

What do you need to know? Unless you're rebuilding one, sewing machines like that are normally much the same.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

That machine is made by Brother and badged by John Lewis. The Brother model number is LS-2125 and you can download a pdf manual here:

TinyURL:

mick

soup

For the record the John Lewis JL100 is almost identical except in the casing and the fact it it doesn't have a twin needle option to the Janome Harmony 2041NX. Manuals for this model are readily available.

Reply to
barafundle1

I would start by giving their CS a ring (assuming you haven't done so yet?) - if they have them available, then I am pretty sure that they would be happy to give it to you.

Reply to
JoeJoe

JL110 any good?

Reply to
ss

replying to dee.cobley, Dorothy Dale wrote: Did you get an instruction manual? if not I have one I can send you

Reply to
Dorothy Dale

replying to dee.cobley, Dorothy Dale wrote: Did you get an instruction manual? if not I have one I can send you

Reply to
Dorothy Dale

posted on February 17, 2016, 6:19 pm

I'd imagine they have probably given up after nearly 3 years. Might I just tentatively ask why you cannot see that the portal you are using is regurgitating an old messages? It on the screen when the thing you are replying to was posted and anyone who takes several years looking for a manual cannot be very interested in it, so I'd ignore such messages. I think what has happened here is that you, like many assume that the list you are posting to is local, but in fact its a mere portal onto a very very old list that has been around for years and years and you should be wise to making sure the system has not dredged up an old thread for you. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Just for the benefit of others, sewing machine manuals are something which seem to be very readily available on the web, including scans of old paper ones.

Reply to
newshound

Yes, I'm sure they are and actually all manuals seem to be scans, and as such not accessible to me. I wanted one for an older radio and when I downloaded it all the pages were effectively blank to me.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

I emailed the manufacturer and they sent me one.

The machine was made before WW2. Thanks Singer!

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris

They didn't make many different domestic machines before WWII - I suspect it's some of the later ones that would test their resources.

Reply to
Rob Morley

Hi I have a paper copy 🙂

Reply to