Semi OT Latestbunch of idiots.

I think it looks pretty much like dark, harry, with a lot of water and dead fish.

Since the world is made of nuclear waste, I don't have to harry, it's there already. And simply dropping a can on the seabed isn't hard. I think I can do that, harry. Don't you?

Is that what your nurse told you?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

The subduction zone I have in mind is the Marianna Trench which is more than 1500 miles long and is over 6 miles deep. There is a plate boundary at the bottom. Winky has a nice diagramme showing how this works at:

and don't give me any guff about how this is going to pollute the mantle and come up through volcanoes, either.

Reply to
Tim Streater

Yes it is' what part of "Glass is an amorphous solid." do you not get? BTW that is a direct quote from YOUR cite.

Reply to
soup