securit 700L plus resetting

Hi. I've got the above system in my house. It went off accidentaly the other day and someone rang me to say they had been informed that my alarm was activated. Unfortunately I have no idea who it was and forgot to take their number. I think they were associated with a previous owner. Is there any way to reset this number to ring my mobile if the alarm is activated again? Cheers john

Reply to
snippo

"snippo" wrote in news:1142081246.645710.25990 @j52g2000cwj.googlegroups.com:

I have this self-same system installed.

It does not have an dial-a-number-when-activated facility ! It is strictly a passive alarm. Unless yours has had an extra thingy added.

Do you have a service company phone number on the bell box? Someone might have rung this number.

I have the full manuals - email me if you want any details from them.

Terence

Reply to
Terence

snippo was thinking very hard :

There is a manual for the system at

no mention of an autodialler or the settings of it.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

Harry Bloomfield presented the following explanation :

Try pulling the backup, it should then go back to defaults:-

User/Customer Code 1: 1234 User/Customer Code 2: 0000 Engineer Code: 7890

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

Thanks for your advice. I've already got the manual and you're right that there is no mention of autodialling. So-- not really sure what happened. Cheers John

Reply to
snippo

If it had an SDI there would be evidence of a phone line going to it?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)