Search Google or type a URL

Whether you're seeking instant results or have a specific destination in mind, Search Google or type a URL to seamlessly navigate the web. Google's powerful search engine ensures quick access to information, while directly typing a URL takes you straight to your desired website. Effortlessly explore the digital realm with these user-friendly options.

What you prefer Search Google or type a URL?

Sharad Sharma

Google used to give you what you searched for, it now gives you whatever enterprises have paid the most. I've not clicked on your link as that is the expectation I have of it.

If I want to search for what I want I often don't use google (directly anyway).

Reply to
AnthonyL

Still does, and mostly in the first thing, almost always on the first page.

BULLSHIT

More fool you.

So you dont have a f****ng clue what it gives you.

Reply to
chop

Well, like no doubt aimed at those who have been living in a cave in outer Mongolia for the last 20 years. Mind you most of the people I meet who are digitally challenged, just do not want to engage and I have to say I do sympathise, as if you are losing you sight and you never had computers when you could see, the double whami of learning what it all means then having to learn how to do it with no screen view is just one step too far, and I do feel that many sellers and services need to embrace this, since otherwise we have a two class society, one that can use the web and one that can't. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Hasn't this always been true? Remember the sub-class of the UK population that couldn't program a video recorder :)

Reply to
alan_m

I could connect the channel islands to the Internet, but I never managed to program a video recorder.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I went straight from View-Master discs to DVD.

Owain

Reply to
Owain Lastname

Brian Gaff snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote

There are no caves in outer mongolia, just yurts

Reply to
Rod Speed

Or even answer an incoming phone call on an iphone either.

Reply to
Rod Speed