sealant colours..... which will look better:

I have tiled a shower room with beige tiles on both the floor and all the walls right up to the ceiling.

The shower tray, toilet (concealed cistern) and vanity unit are all white.

I have bought two different sealant colours, beige and white.

So far where a beige tile meets a beige tile in a wall-wall or wall-floor corner, I've used the beige sealant as using white would look very stark on these biege tiles particularly in the room's corners.

Now I have a choice to make for where:

beige tile meets the white ceiling or white shower tray, white vanity unit and the white toilet....

Which would look better and why, white or beige sealant?

Reply to
Stephen

I would use whichever is going to colour match the surface you will get the worst edge on, which I suspect will be the beige tiles. On the other surfaces, you ought, with careful use of tape, be able to get crisp, clean edges to the sealant.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
Nightjar

Green.