sealing edge of vinyl floor in bathroom

I have to replace the floor covering in a small bathroom. It's vinyl sheet now, and will be replaced with the same (one piece). One edge is a wooden skirting board, the other sides are tiled. There is currently some kind of sealant applied where the vinyl hits the wall (and the shower and toilet). If I want to have that again, what do I use? Is it just silicon sealant, or is there something specific for this purpose? The current sealant looks just like silicon: it's white, soft, and occasionally peels off (i.e. it's not ideal).

Thanks in advance,

Herbert

Reply to
Herbert

It's just silicone. Use sanitary grade silicone, which contains an anti-fungal agent.

Reply to
Grunff