SDS Drill... WOOOF!

He has multiple personalities, so that makes up for it....!

Reply to
Bob Eager

Make that more like 270 quid. I don't think you'd get a mains SDS from Bosch for 70 quid.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

You still can't write properly. Sad we all know.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Think of it in terms of the village idiot - harmless really but needs to be pelted with tomatoes occasionally to keep him in order.

Reply to
Andy Hall

Pot, kettle.

HTH.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Will you please eff off as you are a total idiot.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Matt, don't think, it is not good for you.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel