screwfix special electric chain saw £39.99

bought one...no idea why I need two......

Reply to
Jim GM4 DHJ ...

You bought two..?

Reply to
jon

Jim,

Next time you're down this way and calling on us again, remind me to tell you the joke about the Irish Lumberjack !

Reply to
gareth evans

cut the bough he was sitting on!

Reply to
tim...

what did he do?...

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

There must be dozens of Irish lumberjack jokes, all of which are racist, and very few redeemed by being funny. The usual punch line is 'Begorrah, what's that noise?'

Reply to
GB

I like porridge wog jokes myself......

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

... we look forward to seeing you and Geraldine when the COVID restrictions end !

Reply to
gareth evans

Yes we will be be down at Newbury that is for sure.....

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

Well, he probably needs them to cut bits off his trees to stop the branches breaking his aerial wire. He needs two for, um..... well, maybe he tried to cut an aluminium pole with one? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

There were three in the company they were known as Tree Fellers.

When Muslims cut down trees do they have to fall toward Mecca. and sundry other politically incorrect daft puns. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

With a rather irregular oak branch with lots of foliage and running tangential to the trunk where I was resting my ladder on it, I actually started to saw the wrong side of the ladder until I thought about it a bit more. So it's not that far-fetched.

Reply to
Roger Hayter

thicko

Reply to
Jim GM4 DHJ ...

then again I once cut through a ring main and wondered why both sided were still live....tee hee...we all don't think at times,,,,,

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...