Screwfix finally fix their website a bit

You can now click on the path to traverse back up the hierarchy of categories.

I found this one of the most annoying bugs. Finding an item from a search, and then not being able to look at the rest of the category, without starting again from the top of the hierarchy.

Reply to
dom

The server looks at the browser ID contained in the GET command it receives.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

On Wednesday 04 September 2013 23:11 Dave Liquorice wrote in uk.d-i-y:

And some run a bit of javascript on the client bowser that can get screen (or display window) dimensions.

Reply to
Tim Watts

You have a petrol tanker that runs javascript? Wow.

Reply to
Huge

But my Nexus 10 has a higher resolution than many desktop/laptop computers!

Reply to
Roger Mills