[SOLVED] scrap car batteries - how much do scrappies pay?

Ive got 50 car battieres sum small most medium sum big how much should i expect to get for them i live in barrow in furness cumbria.

Reply to
stuartwilkie1976

expect to get for them i live in barrow in furness cumbria.

Depends what the scrappy pays, look up scrap car battery prices. Somewhere vaguely in the £5 each upward region.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

40p/kilo in August down south, so about 3 quid per battery (assuming normal car battery)
Reply to
MrCheerful

If your batteries are just 25Ah, then yes. Bigger is usual though.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Nice to see someone still using risc os. I still have my risc os system.

Reply to
alan.fergus

Reply to
jaroslav321

29/03/2013.
Reply to
Max Demian

I've just got £35 for five or six (Phelps Bros in Gloucester)

Reply to
newshound

replying to GB, majid wrote: Hi i can buy your old unused batteries if intrested please call 07955557003

Reply to
majid

Oh no, another Home owners club lamb to the slaughter This is an open usenet group, posting your telephone number on such a group is probably the best way to get junk callers I can devise. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Don't you think that he might have got rid of them in the past 4 years?

This might assist you with posting to a newsgroup, albeit through a website:

- If you are sending a reply to a message or a posting be sure you summarize the original at the top of the message, or include just enough text of the original to give a context.

Reply to
Fredxxx

We export the scrap batteries.

Reply to
hanenterpriseusa

depends on quantity

Reply to
hanenterpriseusa

hanenterpriseusa? You do realise this is a UK group (the clue is in the name)

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris

Yank. Probably thinks we're Ukrainians.