Scam product for sale in Guardian newspaper, allegedly

And again: I suspect that you don't fully understand the meaning of accuracy.

Glenys

Reply to
Juggz

Repeat advert for this scam 'product' in yesterdays Guardian p28. Surely people are finding 14.99 GBP too steep to not bother claiming back their money for allegedly empty boxes. TV antennas either are large and unpowered or relatively small but powered and only cover TV band , not radio as well.

What they aren't telling you about DNA profiles and what Special Branch don't want you to know.

nutteingd in a search engine

Valid email nutteing@fastmail.....fm (remove 4 of the 5 dots) Ignore any other apparent em address used to post this message - it is defunct due to spam.

Reply to
Paul Nutteing
[huge snip]

Repeat request for information on why this is relevant to uk.d-i-y, uk.legal and uk.misc.

Preferably in literate English.

Reply to
Linz

{Yes, I've posted this before]

FFS Paul, will you get a proper sig-sep? I see three possible answers:

  1. Yes, sorry, I was being a phag.
  2. No, sorry, I will carry on being a phag.
  3. Sorry, tell me how to do that again?
Reply to
Mary Pegg

IRT in a 'Maurice Chevalier' voice.