Rough lumber in Vermont Newspaper

Seen in rural Vermont "It's Classified". I have no knowledge about this wood or the suppliers, but thought someone might like to know... Unlikely they'd ship, but it's a pretty trip thru Vermont the next few weeks... ???

--------- Hardwood 1" boards, 4"-12" wide, 10' to 12' long. Oak, Cherry, Hickory, $1.50 BdFt Minimum order 200 BdFt

802-296-3771

5000+- BF rough sawn oak, air dried. $1 BF. 802-436-1712

400 SqFt used solid oak strip flooring, 70% in great shape, stored in barn, not exposed to elements, never sanded. Asking $100 for the whole pile. 603-272-9007

--------- Somebody tell me if this isn't appropriate on the REC...

Reply to
Terry King

Ok. you asked for it. It *isn't* appropriate.

P.S. I lied

Reply to
Robert Bonomi

Reply to
Raymond Odi

On Tue, 23 Sep 2003 21:20:20 +0000 (UTC), snipped-for-privacy@host122.r-bonomi.com (Robert Bonomi) pixelated:

It it's only inappropriate because it's -not- close enough to go buy, correct? :(

---------------------------------------------------------- --== EAT RIGHT...KEEP FIT...DIE ANYWAY ==--

- Schnazzy Tees online

Larry Jaques

Sheesh! *READ* the "P.S."

It's a joke, son.

get it? a *joke*.

J O K E JOKE.

(muttering)This boy's as sharp as a billard ball.

Reply to
Robert Bonomi

ha nener neener neener I can some of that for 1.00 a bf

Reply to
Young Carpenter