newspaper pots

has anybody ever tried to mske plantpots for seeds out of newspaper. i have downloaded a how to guide but before i try to make them i wanted to know if anybody had used this technique

Reply to
agentelrond

Bill

Reply to
Bill

I've been making my starter pot out of newspaper for over twenty years. I think it works great.

Val

Reply to
Val

I read your previous post about doing that, and can't wait until next year. =) We received several flats this year in what appears to be unbleached paper towels rolled up in the same manner. I like the simplicity as well as the reduced stress on the plants at transplant time. IOW, I'm quite sold on the idea. Thanks!

Reply to
Eggs Zachtly