Sangamo 410 Instructions

We have just moved into a house that hasa Sangamo 410 control. Does anyone have an instruction manual !!!! I know it is a long shot.

Basicaly I cant work out what the advance 1,2,3,4 means and I would like to be able to use the timer, it's getting a bit chilly in the mornings.

Many Thanks

Steve

Reply to
Steve Sinclair

Hi Steve

Try this...

a bit complicated though...

HTH IanC

Reply to
Ian Clowes

Reply to
L Reid

Takes me back ... I used to have one of these under my bed as an alarm clock connected to a mains radio (my father worked for Sangamo and it was one they were throwing out).

They'll work for years, but the motors get a bit noisy after a while.

Reply to
TimM

I realise that these posts are some years out of date but I'm hopin someone can help me.

I've just bought a property that has a Sangamo 410 heating/hot wate timer and I have no idea how to operate it.

The link that someone posted a few years ago is now no longer valid s I'd appreciate any help that anyone can give.

Also, in terms of a suitable replacement, most references seems to b towards the Sunvic 207 - can anyone recommend that or, indeed, a bette model?

Many thanks, Scott

-- Sconifer

Reply to
Sconifer