S/H Bosch tools for sale

I have a Bosch GSA24VE reciprocating saw. The battery has failed very prematurely. I don't need a battery one any more.

I have a Bosch 24VRE drill. It's quite old and again the battery has failed, and again I don't need a battery one now I've retired.

The saw £25, the drill £15. Both plus £10 carriage or £15 the pair, or buyer collects. I'm in S Yorkshire.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

Any takers yet? Are you anywhere near Sheffield?

Cheers. Terry.

Reply to
terry.shitcrumbs

I'm at S66 7RR near M18 j1 (Bramley). I forgot to mention I have the chargers, which will be free to the purchaser of the tool. The drill and the saw don't accept each other's batteries but both batteries fit in the same chargers. The chargers are the fast ones; I'd guess at 15/20 mins for a full charge. Type number is AL15FC. Rating is 8.5A at 24V. The tools are security engraved but obviously that isn't a problem for a non-burglar.

I have the batteries and the buyer can have them but they are buggered. The one for the saw gives the impression that one or two cells have gone. I suppose it would be possible to re-cell them.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright