roof tiles in midlands

Can anyone recommend a good roof tile suppliers in the Midlands (or online with good delivery charges) ? I need around 350 forticrete centurion tiles along with tile clips. Thanks, Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson

One of the most expensive concrete tiles. check out Asphatic at Leiecester, Birminingham and Derby, Wedge at Loughborough,and Nottingham. Proos at Newark. Kestevens at Rotherham and Sheffield..

Reply to
Kipper at sea

I know its more expensive due to extra ridges underneath to prevent wind-blown rain on low pitched roofs. Question is, how much more expensive ! Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson

Best thing to do is give the suppliers a ring. Nearly all the roofing suppliers in the UK are owned by the SIG group. But they all work on price indivigually.

Reply to
Kipper at sea