Resilient 'feet'

I'm having trouble finding a supplier for these things because I don't know
what their proper name is.
They are little mushroom shaped rubber things that are widely used on small
electrical appliances as resilient, non-slip supports.
Not a good description but a picture here:
does anyone know where I can get some?
TIA,
Nick.
Reply to
Nick L
here:
Please does anyone know where I can get some?
ComDir do them:
Reply to
boltmail
The only downside is the other 99 you have to buy. I think Maplin do sets of four if the slightly bigger ones attached with bolts will do, no doubt CPC will have them too.
Reply to
boltmail

Site Timeline Threads

  • site's last updated in