Resilient 'feet'

I'm having trouble finding a supplier for these things because I don't know what their proper name is. They are little mushroom shaped rubber things that are widely used on small electrical appliances as resilient, non-slip supports. Not a good description but a picture here:

does anyone know where I can get some?

TIA, Nick.

Reply to
Nick L

here:

> Please does anyone know where I can get some?

ComDir do them:

boltmail

Brian G

Reply to
Brian G

The only downside is the other 99 you have to buy. I think Maplin do sets of four if the slightly bigger ones attached with bolts will do, no doubt CPC will have them too.

Reply to
boltmail

As someone said Maplins do a range of sticky pad type as well as the ones you have shown.

Reply to
George

Also Rapid do the very same feet.

George