Resilient 'feet'

I'm having trouble finding a supplier for these things because I don't know
what their proper name is.
They are little mushroom shaped rubber things that are widely used on small
electrical appliances as resilient, non-slip supports.
Not a good description but a picture here:
formatting link
does anyone know where I can get some?
Reply to
Nick L
formatting link
Please does anyone know where I can get some?
ComDir do them:
formatting link
Reply to
The only downside is the other 99 you have to buy. I think Maplin do sets of four if the slightly bigger ones attached with bolts will do, no doubt CPC will have them too.
Reply to

Site Timeline Threads

  • Soooooo since no one is mentioning building something I'll mention the POS I...
  • site's last updated in


HomeOwnersHub website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.