I'm having a BEER in ATLANTA....

I'm going to be having a beer at a bar near the Georgia World Congress
Center at 6:30pm on Thursday night. If any other wreckers are going
and would like to (a) drink a beer, or (b) obeserve me drinking
a beer, feel free to email me and we'll work out the details.
JP
****************
Psyched.
Reply to
Jay Pique
The house is gonna love you. Unfortunately it's a bit of a fur piece for me to travel. Have a tall cool one for me. mahalo, jo4hn
Reply to
jo4hn
Depending on which thursday lol, if its the past thursday , damnit I missed out, if its this next thursday, damnit I am gonna miss out lol
Have a scotch for me
Clif
Reply to
Clif
Thats not the place to be drinking ,Buckhead [about 5 miles north] is where all the action is bars, resturants and nightlife....mjh
--
Reply to
Mike Hide

Site Timeline Threads

  • After reading up on table saw jigs (sleds, aux fences, etc), the materials most...

    Woodworking