Resetting AEG Lavamat 76810 washing machine

Does anyone know if it is possible to reset the program on this model? I replaced the motor brushes but the motor now seems unable to turn properly when required. Instead it does short bursts of turning only. I'm just wondering if it has got "confused" and needs a fresh start! Thanks for any responses.

Reply to
kent