renovate a full bathroom

I am looking to renovate my bathroom and want to do the lotnew shower/bath, install power shower new tiles wall and floor ect

I want to hire someone to do the plumbing and hire someone to do the tiling I intend to buy all the tiles and bathroom and shower myself through the internet.

So I basically after any advice I can get regarding all this.

What comes first ? plumbing or the tiling ? or is it both at same time really ?

also anybody got any ideas on what sort of price these guys would charge for the labour ?

sorry to sound like such a goon, but never done out a bathroom before !!!

Lee

Reply to
Lee

Oh dear. You really should do some reading of a basic DIY book first. What makes you think pros would be interested in fitting a load of stuff you got off the web? Even if they are they'll just charge you more to cover the markup they would have made on the materials. How will you know its suitable or the right quantity? Any problems afterwards will be put down the stuff you supplied. Of course the tiling is done last.

Reply to
OldBill

Erm... I'd find someone who does both.

position all plumbing, fix in bath and shower tray, pull out toilet and sink, tile walls, tile floors, fix in sink and toilet.

Did one last week, no seperate shower, 18sqm tiles £850 incl decor

Peter