Removing glass from UPVC window

Hello,
I want to replace the glass (seal has gone) on a UPVC window (internal beading). Basically what is the trick how do I get the glass out?
I've replaced glass on aluminium windows where you removed the rubber bead on the inside which then gives you enough room to removed the beading/surround from the outside.
But on these the rubber seems fixed to the surround.

=========================Look for a fine gap about 1" below the rubber where the bead joins the main frame. IF there is such a gap (quite standard) insert a thin blade (I use a paint scraper) near the *centre* of the bead and gently lever the bead upwards.
Cic.
It has removed 78 spam emails to date.