remove front panel on Hotpoint Washing Machine HV7L145

I am half way through replacing a door seal on my Hotpoint washer. Having problems with taking off the front panel which seems to be welded on. Where are the screws?

Reply to
Anne

If you stick the full model number in here:

you may be able to get a service manual.

Reply to
John Rumm

A long time since I?ve changed one but I believe it?s usually done by removing the top of the machine, not the front.

Putting ?door seal? and your make and model into YouTube will also very likely bring up a step by step guide. Even if you can?t find your exact model, the general principles will be the same across many machines.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

Yup, I think last time I did one you did not need to remove any casing, although it was less fiddly if you took the door itself off.

Reply to
John Rumm

Have you had any luck, I’m stuck with the same issue???

Reply to
Usman95gulzar

It happens that Usman95gulzar formulated :

Angle grinder ???

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield Esq