Remote control for roller shutter door

This is a 3-phase job where the control is non-latching and through a contactor.

Does anyone have any experience with any make of transmitter and receiver system which is secure?

Any suggestions?

Reply to
Fredxxx

You could try this lot

All depends on how secure you really need it. Any system can be broken so should be thought of in terms of how long the bad guys will need to get in compared with going round the back and going through the window or similar. If the contents are insured, then the insurance co may take a view on the security needed.

Reply to
Bob Minchin

I did come across the site, but with minimal knowledge and the shear breadth of names covered for spares I didn't find it didn't much help to make a decision. Having revisited their site their upgrade page is of interest.

Security is important, but with a sensor hidden it wouldn't be obvious there was a wireless means of entry, or the brand.

As you say, security is relative.

Many thanks for your reply.

Reply to
Fredxxx